Egg collection systems play an important role in successful layer and breeder management, both with floor and cage production.
- reduced time and labour costs
- optimum egg quality, i.e. cleaner eggs, few cracked eggs;
- accurate count of the total number of eggs produced per tier, row or house.
- gentle transport of the eggs
- high functional reliability
- easy handling.
Big Dutchman egg collection systems meet even the highest requirements:
The EggCellent elevator designed by Big Dutchman is characterised by its large collection capacity and requires only minimum system adjustments. Of course it also provides everything necessary for a safe egg transport. From the longitudinal belt, the eggs are conveyed onto a rod conveyor, from where they are then transferred onto the elevator chain.
- large collection capacity of up to 9,000 eggs per hour and per elevator*
- simultaneous collection from up to eight tiers
- no dosing units necessary
- maintenance requirements are at a minimum
- rod conveyors have a cleaning function so that eggs without shell and dirt do not reach the elevator chain;
- easy access to all cage rows, no obstruction because of the cross collection
- suitable for all cage types
- simple assembly and adjustment.
* depending on the system type, the egg belt width and the speed of the longitudinal belt